• Location: Ysleta Mission – 131 Zaragoza St., – El Paso, Texas 79907
• Features: The event focus on El Paso’s culture, history, and traditions. The Ysleta Mission Festival hosts a variety of live music that highlights the best in El Paso and the southwest region. Authentic southwest cuisine cooked by mission families’ highlight an extensive variety of food and beverages available during the festivities. The Ysleta Mission Festival is a family event also featuring game booths, carnival rides, old-fashion cake walks and much more drawing a broad demographic from El Paso and the southwest region.
• Times: Friday July 8, 2011 5:00 pm – 1:00 am Electric Cowboys at 10:00 PM
Saturday July 9, 2011 3:00 pm – 1:00 am Souled Out Band at 10:00 PM
Sunday July 10, 2011 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm River City Band at 8:00 PM
• Cost: Ysleta Mission Festival – Free
Friday Night Concert by The Electric Cowboys (Grupo Vida) at 10:00 PM
• Benefit: Proceeds from the Ysleta Mission Festival provide much needed financial support to operate, maintain, preserve, and restore the nation’s second oldest mission and its surrounding buildings.
For more information please call the Ysleta Mission Office at 915-859-9848
Please click here to download Press Release.